Affirmative Action and Compliance
It is the policy of Fermilab to:
- Provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants and employees.
- Be proactive in making equal opportunity (EO) at FNAL a reality. This includes analysis of promotions, pay equity and salary increases.
- Ensure that every employment decision is free from protected-class discrimination and complies with laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, marital status, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state law or executive order.
- Make reasonable accommodations for qualified employees with disabilities and engage in accommodation dialogue for qualified applicants.
- Advise employees of their rights and freedom to refer policy violation(s) to their supervisor, appropriate WDRS department contact, a senior manager or directly to the Equal Opportunity Office (WH-15SW).
- Ensure that no employee engages in retaliatory behavior, or discriminates against any individual who has filed a complaint, or assists in an investigation, compliance review, hearing or other activity related to the administration and enforcement of these policies.
- Contact: Dianne Engram, x4633, email@example.com