Fermilab TARGET Program
Qualified applicants: 2015-2016 high school sophomores and juniors.
|Key Dates & Deadlines:
||January 2 - February 26, 2016
|Email - Interview Invitation
||Tuesday, March 22, 2016
||Tuesday, April 12, 2016 (Chicago)
Thursday, April 14, 2016 (Batavia)
|Email - Internship Offer
||by Monday, May 2, 2016
2016 Complete Application Package:
- 2016 Application (NOTE: Please use Internet Explorer to view and submit this form for the best results)
- Personal Statement (see page 3 of the 2016 application for detailed instructions)
- Transcript PDF Copy (official transcript will be required upon admission to the program)
- 2 Evaluation of Applicant Forms (completed by applicant's Math and Science teachers only - must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Teacher completing form). * No additional teacher recommendations or Letters of Recommendation will be considered.
(NOTE: Please use Internet Explorer to view and submit this form for the best results)
2016 TARGET Application Instructions
Follow instructions fully to ensure your submissions are processed. If you have any questions, call (630) 840-3327.
Instructions for Applicants
- All forms should be filled out electronically.
- Fill out and save your form in PDF format.
- All forms should be saved as: APPLICANT LAST NAME _ YEAR and NAME OF FORM.
✔ Example I: Smith_2016 TARGET Application
✔ Example II: Smith_2016 TARGET Personal Statement
✔ Example III: Smith_2016 Official Transcript
- Email all forms electronically to email@example.com
- Email Subject line - APPLICANT LAST NAME _ YEAR, PROGRAM NAME, _ COMPLETE APPLICATION PACKAGE.
✔ Example IV: Smith _ 2016 TARGET Program _ Complete Application Package
Instructions for Math and Science Teachers
- Please fill out the Evaluation of Applicant Form
- Save your form in PDF format as: STUDENT LAST NAME _ YEAR _ NAME OF FORM
✔ Example I: Smith _ 2016 TARGET _ Evaluation of Applicant
- Email the form electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Subject line - STUDENT LAST NAME, YEAR and TARGET Program
✔ Example II: Smith _ 2016 TARGET Program
Providing required information is voluntary. However, an applicant may not be considered, if the information requested is not provided or key dates and deadlines are not honored.