Program Eligibility Requirements / Application Instructions
- Enrollment as a full-time undergraduate student in a 4-year program of study at a U.S. college or university for the duration of participation in Fermilab’s cooperative education program
- Maintenance of good academic standing in an undergraduate program of study at college/university for the duration of co-op participation
- Class standing and/or completion of coursework required by college/university to qualify for cooperative education participation
- Registration in college/university cooperative education program
- Commitment to completing a minimum of three semesters or four quarters at Fermilab, alternating periods of full-time study at their schools with full-time employment at the laboratory
- Satisfactory performance of assigned duties and responsibilities and adherence to lab policies and procedures while employed at Fermilab as a Cooperative Education Program participant
- Go to https://fermi.hodesiq.com/
- Under “Area of Interest,” select “Cooperative Education”
- Review the different postings for opportunities of interest to you
- Select “Apply Online” within the job announcement
- If there are no “Cooperative Education Student” opportunities posted for hire, then register a “Job Agent” and you will be immediately notified of new job openings as they are posted.
For formal consideration, eligible students are required to submit an official academic transcript and their proposed cooperative education schedule.
Diverse People, Diverse Jobs
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V