Program Eligibility Requirements / Application Instructions
- Enrollment as a full-time undergraduate student in a 4-year program of study at a U.S. college or university for the duration of participation in Fermilab’s cooperative education program
- Maintenance of good academic standing in an undergraduate program of study at college/university for the duration of co-op participation
- Class standing and/or completion of coursework required by college/university to qualify for cooperative education participation
- Registration in college/university cooperative education program
- Commitment to completing 3 to 4 semesters at Fermilab, alternating six-month periods of full-time study with full-time employment, culminating in graduation
- Satisfactory performance of assigned duties and responsibilities and adherence to lab policies and procedures while employed at Fermilab as a Cooperative Education Program participant
- Go to https://fermi.hodesiq.com/
- Under “Area of Interest,” select “Cooperative Education”
- Review the different postings for opportunities of interest to you
- Select “Apply Online” within the job announcement
- If there are no “Cooperative Education Student” opportunities posted for hire, then register a “Job Agent” and you will be immediately notified of new job openings as they are posted.
For formal consideration, eligible students are required to submit an official academic transcript and their proposed cooperative education schedule.
Alternate application instructions : If a college/university cooperative education program office prefers to submit credentials on the student’s behalf, a resume, current academic transcript, and proposed alternating schedule can be sent directly to Sandra Charles, Cooperative Education Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 630/840-4574, Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, P.O. Box 500, M.S. 17, Batavia, IL 60510-5011.
Diverse People, Diverse Jobs
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V