Tuition Assistance Program
Fermilab supports the continuous development of employees through the tuition assistance program. The program allows employees to enroll in accredited degree programs or credit hour courses at universities and colleges and receive financial assistance for tuition, required fees, and books.
University of Chicago Tuition Remission Program
Dependent children of regular, full-time employees of Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory are eligible for the tuition remission program at the University of Chicago.
The Office for Professional & Organization Development is a resource of continuous learning for all Fermilab employees. We provide learning programs and services that assist employees in their job performance, career development, and professional growth. We are dedicated to providing our customers with program excellence and exceptional service.
RECENT DEGREE RECIPIENTS:
- Donald Arnold (TD), BS Industrial Technology and Management
- Mark Dilday (AD), BS Electronics Engineering Technology
- Amber Kenney (ESH&Q), MS Industrial Technology
- Joshua O'Connell (AD), BS Information Technology and Management, summa cum laude
- Salman Tariq (AD), MS Engineering Management
Questions or Comments?
We want to hear from you! For questions, concerns or comments, please contact department manager Barbara Brooks at x5021 or email@example.com